Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Plague busting competition 3: Let's create some magic!
My turn to host another building competition. Some of you might know I'm a big Harry Potter fan and had been looking forward to the newest wave. The magic of those kind of stories just bring a smile and a light in my life. So what better challenge than to make something magical.
I would like you to create a scene that is truly out of the ordinary. It could be to do with Charlie & the chocolate factory, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Nevermoor,... But equally your own wizard or magician story that you made up just for this competition. Or a flying car for those that prefer machines. Just bring us some kind of magic.
I'll build something myself as well, but regretably not had a chance before I launched even though I had the plan for a while. Life has just been crazy... But I think that's for most people at the moment!
So without further ado, unto the rules:
- Only new builds, so make something special for this competion.
- It could be as small as you like, but I would put a limit of a 32x32
baseplate as the maximum footprint. If branches or turrets stick out
beyond that, that's fine, it's just to have some sort of limit.
- Maximum 2 pictures per entry, although feel free to link to more off-site. Story-telling is allowed next to the picture too.
- Feel free to enter multiple times, or if your kids want to take part, feel free to take pictures of their build and enter them as well.
- We will have this competition run for the whole summer, so until the end of august, so that should give everyone time and chance to have time to enter and delight us.
Don't worry if you are a beginner or if you have a lot of MOC's under your belt, all levels of building are allowed, this is just to have fun, although a little surprise will be send to the winner!
“A little magic can take you a long way.”- Roald Dahl
Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com • Amazon
Recent discussions •