Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

A love-letter to LEGO Customer Services

Brickset.comBrickset.com Administrator Posts: 6,580
edited June 2020 in Brickset.com articles
A love-letter to LEGO Customer Services

Mark, aka Markisnot, describes a recent interaction with LEGO Customer services to resolve an issue, with a little help from Brickset:

To start off, I love Lego Customer Services (LCS). They are the best group I have worked with in this area. Always friendly, understanding, helpful, and typically give you more than you ask for. They do not make you jump through hoops or go the extra mile just to get what you need. If you look closely to how Lego has adapted in their instructions and bagging of set pieces, you can see the influence that LCS has had on evolving the company's processes.

But, like many of us, they are currently working from home, and are also experiencing a high volume of calls because, it seems, many more people are building with LEGO during the pandemic.

So, I thought I would write a note on my interaction with them for a problem during this time.

Continue reading »

© 2020 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.