Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Storage solutions: kirkbauer

Brickset.comBrickset.com Administrator Posts: 6,578
edited June 2020 in Brickset.com articles
Storage solutions:  kirkbauer

Kirk, aka kirkbauer, shows us an excellent way to display sets using slatwall, which is more usually seen in shops:

My story is a bit unusual. I had very little LEGO growing up, and what I had was very oriented towards young children. So there were no dark ages for me. But when 21309 NASA Apollo Saturn V was released I thought it was the coolest thing I had ever seen. I quickly bought it and built it and loved it.

That’s the first time I really understood that LEGO made products that looked like real things, and as an adult with little imagination I prefer that. I went on a spending streak and picked up lots of sets that reproduced real things, then started getting modular buildings, then even more. In my typical fashion I went a bit crazy and had to turn our guest room into a LEGO room. This also gave me the opportunity to set up a good LEGO table for my two daughters who were at the perfect age to start getting into LEGO.

Continue reading »

© 2020 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.