Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Obligatory Introductory Post

Goldenguy880Goldenguy880 USAMember Posts: 4
Hello everyone! I'm just an AFOL from the US. I don't buy a whole lot of sets, but I like to build sets in LDD and/or Stud.io in my spare time. I know it's a little weird, but I find it relaxing for some reason. :) I also really enjoy seeing others' MOCs and following the latest LEGO news here on Brickset.

As you might guess from my profile picture, I'm a huge fan of BIONICLE G1, mainly because I like the story/worldbuilding and because it was a staple of my childhood in the late 2000s. (After a few months of Ebay orders, I'm now the proud owner of a full collection of the BIONICLE comics. :))

I don't know how active I'll be on the forum, but I thought I'd create an account just in case I want to share something or make a comment now and then.
BumblepantsdrdavewatfordpxchrisKungFuKennyeggshen

Comments

• 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 1,503
    Welcome to Brickset! Please share some pictures, I always like to see others' collections. 
    KungFuKenny
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,882
    Welcome! You’re no weirder than I, seeing as I buy lego but hardly ever build it :-/
    560HeliportBumblepantsKungFuKenny
  • datsunrobbiedatsunrobbie West Haven , CTMember Posts: 1,555
    Welcome to Brickset! I've recently been building a bunch of old Bionicle sets from lots I got from Savers, did not realize how much had accumulated until I started this project back in May. Nice to know somebody else here has some Bionicle in their collection.
    KungFuKennyGoldenguy880