Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Massive Lot of 42 sealed sets for sale (London Based)

monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,392
Just getting on with the spring cleaning here and most of these have been in the basement for a few years untouched so time to let go.

As normal for me - i want to see if there is any interest in a single lot purchase before i think about breaking out into groups: although i have photographed in groups :).

Anyway i think every set is sealed bar one of the Christmas 24 in 1 sets, where the seal is off, but the set untouched. In total there are 42 sets: 5 Friends, 11 Disney/Princess, 1 Architecture & 25 assorted Promo and Classic Brick sets, a lot are retired sets.

Obviously with this size of lot pick up/ meet up is probably more practical (although maybe not in the current right now, but let's see. Shipping is an option but will need some big boxes and likely not cheep.

Not 100% sure on a price or locked into anything, so if there is any interest please just drop me a PM.

Thanks loads
matt

Comments

• monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,392
    Bump to see if any interest in the big lot before i consider breaking into smaller lots (likely to be the way they are photographed)

thanks loads
    matt
    Open to split offers if anyone is keen.
    Friends sets are gone now.
  • sirrich69sirrich69 Member Posts: 467
    edited June 20

Only the Princess stuff left now :)

tar