Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego DC Minifigures

monte_netmonte_net Member Posts: 99
Mods: apologies if I am posting this note in the wrong place. Please, do move it to where it should be if this is not the right place. 

----------------------

Hi Folks

I bought a whole box of Lego DC minifigures (advertised as a 'sealed box'), hoping to have at least a couple of full sets.

However, the box (attached picture for illustration) does not have any seals. The box did come in a Lego brown box which had been opened to enclose the invoice for the purchase I had made.  

The upper part / flap of the Lego box looked like it had been staying opened for a while as it had creases in the middle, across. 

Is this how a full box is meant to be? Should it not have any seals of any kind?

I would be very grateful if anyone could let me know, please.

Minifigures are not as cheap as they used to be and I really do not want to end up with a bunch of the least popular random DC minifigures.

I will go back to the supplier, but I want to know about the above before I do so.

Many thanks in advance for your time and information. 

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,567
    Other people have also reported that inner boxes were not sealed, even when the outer box is. I guess this is for retailers so they don't have to open both the outer and inner boxes when getting them on the shelves.

• akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,034
    I can confirm that brand new boxes of minifigs directly from LEGO are not sealed. Also, that top display section that suppose to pop up is very flimsy and creases easily. I much preferred the old boxes, but I understand why they are doing it this way. It makes a better display.
  • monte_netmonte_net Member Posts: 99
    @CCC and @akunthita, many many thanks for your replies. Much appreciated.