Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Parts Owned - Quantity

ravnutravnut South BrumMember Posts: 25
Hi All,

Can someone help me, I do wonder if I'm overlooking the obvious?

I recently (about 8 weeks ago) enabled the parts quantity function and it seemed to work fine. But now when I sort parts owned by Qty Owned the results are all over the place. E.g. No.1 is showing as a 1x2 Grille (349 of those apparently) whereas No.2 and No.3 on the list are 367 (more Grilles) and 1575 (Technic Pins) respectively.

Even stranger is that if I click on the show 25\50\100\200 options I get different results on each view.

Anybody else noticing this? I've tried sorting by other criteria and then going back to Qty but no joy.

Thanks!

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,619
    edited May 2
    It too me a while to figure out what was going on, but I've found and fixed it.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
    davetheoxygenmanpanchox1
  • ravnutravnut South BrumMember Posts: 25
    Thanks Huw!

I can confirm whatever you've done has fixed the problem.

Thanks for maintaining this brilliant, and easily my favourite, Lego website.
    Huw