Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

My for sale and wanted list...

mrpolemrpole Member Posts: 15
edited January 2012 in Marketplace
LEGO WANTED LIST (Loose and complete with instructions and figs is okay with me)

POWER MINERS:
8191 Lavatraz
8707 Boulder Blaster
8708 Cave Crusher
8709 Underground Mining Station
8958 Granite Grinder
8960 Thunder Driller
8961 Crystal Sweeper
8963 Rock Wrecker
8964 Titanium Command Rig

MODULAR BUILDINGS:
Green Grocer
Fire Brigade
Grand Emporium

COLLECTIBLE MINIFIGURES:
Series 2: All but lifeguard, disco guy and safari guy
Series 6: All

AGENTS:
8970 Robo Attack
8968 River Heist

WORLD RACERS:
8899 Gator Swamp

LEGO FOR SALE/TRADE LIST:

Ninjago Fire Temple
Alien Conquest Earth Defense HQ (x3)
Minifigures: Series 5: Several of all except gangster and gladiator
Series 3: Several of most

Comments

• CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
    How much for Ninjago Fire Temple and Alien Conquest Earth Defense HQ?
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    ^ Likewise, how much for Alien Conquest Earth Defense HQ?
  • MontyKensicleMontyKensicle Member Posts: 59
    Of your Series 3 minifigures do you have the Snowboarder, Tennis Player, Space Alien or Baseball Player?
  • HothgarHothgar Member Posts: 25
    I have a sealed 8964, a sealed but crushed 8961, and a sealed but slightly smashed 8899. Also have a fire brigade that isnt perfect, but still sealed.

The 2507 and 7066 interest me.
  • mrpolemrpole Member Posts: 15
    Hey guys. Thanks for the interest, but Im primarily looking to trade right now. So please PM me if you have anything on my want list.

BTW Monty, I know I have an extra baseball player. I'll have to check on the rest.
    Im also looking for some Space Police III stuff if anyone has any available.
  • CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
    I have 2 sets from the Space Police 3 theme. 5970 Freeze Ray and 5981 Raid VPR both in MISB condition. Also have 3 sets in Used condition 8399 K-9 Bot, 8400 Space Speeder and 5969 Squidman Escape, PM me if interested @mrpole
  • Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,401
    You might want to check Amazon...they do have SOME reasonable prices on Power Miner sets.
    I checked Amazon and the prices on Crystal Sweeper and Cave Crusher are ridiculous.
    Coolsplash, Im actually looking for more of the larger space police sets.
  • Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,401
    edited February 2012
    I checked Amazon and the prices on Crystal Sweeper and Cave Crusher are ridiculous.
    Yes...Like I said, some are reasonable. The Crystal Sweeper is an EOL set that originally cost $70, and the Cave Crusher (also EOL and a Limited Edition set) was $50 when it was new. You will have to pay a premium for those. Others on your list are more manageable at Amazon such as Lavatraz ($59), Rock Wrecker ($42), and the Titanium Rig ($95 and below RRP). In fact, those prices are quite low at Amazon, and I would expect them to appreciate over the next year (they certainly won't go lower).
  • Ethanf210Ethanf210 Member Posts: 18
    Since the fire brigade is still in circulation, you might just want to fork out 150 and get a brand new one. Perhaps two, and wait a couple of years.
    Got the fire brigade already.