Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

My for sale and wanted list...

mrpolemrpole Member Posts: 15
edited January 2012 in Marketplace
LEGO WANTED LIST (Loose and complete with instructions and figs is okay with me)

POWER MINERS:
8191 Lavatraz
8707 Boulder Blaster
8708 Cave Crusher
8709 Underground Mining Station
8958 Granite Grinder
8960 Thunder Driller
8961 Crystal Sweeper
8963 Rock Wrecker
8964 Titanium Command Rig

MODULAR BUILDINGS:
Green Grocer
Fire Brigade
Grand Emporium

COLLECTIBLE MINIFIGURES:
Series 2: All but lifeguard, disco guy and safari guy
Series 6: All

AGENTS:
8970 Robo Attack
8968 River Heist

WORLD RACERS:
8899 Gator Swamp

LEGO FOR SALE/TRADE LIST:

Ninjago Fire Temple
Alien Conquest Earth Defense HQ (x3)
Minifigures: Series 5: Several of all except gangster and gladiator
Series 3: Several of most

Comments

• CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
    How much for Ninjago Fire Temple and Alien Conquest Earth Defense HQ?
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    ^ Likewise, how much for Alien Conquest Earth Defense HQ?
  • MontyKensicleMontyKensicle Member Posts: 59
    Of your Series 3 minifigures do you have the Snowboarder, Tennis Player, Space Alien or Baseball Player?
  • HothgarHothgar Member Posts: 25
    I have a sealed 8964, a sealed but crushed 8961, and a sealed but slightly smashed 8899. Also have a fire brigade that isnt perfect, but still sealed.

The 2507 and 7066 interest me.
  • mrpolemrpole Member Posts: 15
    Hey guys. Thanks for the interest, but Im primarily looking to trade right now. So please PM me if you have anything on my want list.

BTW Monty, I know I have an extra baseball player. I'll have to check on the rest.
    Im also looking for some Space Police III stuff if anyone has any available.
  • CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
    I have 2 sets from the Space Police 3 theme. 5970 Freeze Ray and 5981 Raid VPR both in MISB condition. Also have 3 sets in Used condition 8399 K-9 Bot, 8400 Space Speeder and 5969 Squidman Escape, PM me if interested @mrpole
  • Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,404
    You might want to check Amazon...they do have SOME reasonable prices on Power Miner sets.
    I checked Amazon and the prices on Crystal Sweeper and Cave Crusher are ridiculous.
    Coolsplash, Im actually looking for more of the larger space police sets.
  • Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,404
    edited February 2012
    I checked Amazon and the prices on Crystal Sweeper and Cave Crusher are ridiculous.
    Yes...Like I said, some are reasonable. The Crystal Sweeper is an EOL set that originally cost $70, and the Cave Crusher (also EOL and a Limited Edition set) was $50 when it was new. You will have to pay a premium for those. Others on your list are more manageable at Amazon such as Lavatraz ($59), Rock Wrecker ($42), and the Titanium Rig ($95 and below RRP). In fact, those prices are quite low at Amazon, and I would expect them to appreciate over the next year (they certainly won't go lower).
  • Ethanf210Ethanf210 Member Posts: 18
    Since the fire brigade is still in circulation, you might just want to fork out 150 and get a brand new one. Perhaps two, and wait a couple of years.
    Got the fire brigade already.