Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

(USA) WTB A Yellow Submarine!

King_JKing_J United StatesMember Posts: 31
Hello all!
As per the title, I'm looking to buy an unopened #21306 Beatles Yellow Submarine set, as a surprise for a family member/mega Beatles fan next month.  I found one sealed a couple hours from me, but that's a long drive, so was hoping to find someone here that would ship!  I'm open to any offers!
Thanks and hope y'all are staying healthy!
SumoLego

Comments

• hank_delsihank_delsi Member Posts: 13
    oof, that's a tough one, assumed you looked on bricklink? I have one but not for sale at this time, was more of an investment and I expect the price on that to continue to climb. Could get lucky on ebay or craigslist, good luck.
    SumoLego
  • King_JKing_J United StatesMember Posts: 31
    Already accepted an offer, thread can be closed!  Thanks!
    SumoLego
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,667
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,852
    (Or there's another Beatles fan floating around happy to oblige another Beatlemaniac...)

Mods, please close!

@drdavewatford; @CapnRex101