Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Just want to say Thank you

stefausterstefauster Hannover, GermanyMember Posts: 1
Moin, as we say in Northern Germany. I am following Brickset for 20 Years or so but never registered, because there was no need up to now. But last weeks I read the articles meet the members and also about featured Sets. That took me too my childhood and brought back some great time I had with the plastic bricks. I just want to thank the People involved and the makers of brickset for their great work. I began building with LEGO bricks a few years before the minifigs were introduced and remember clearly how I was hooked by the town range in 1978. Today I still love Building townhouses and vehicles but also pirate and Castle. Some of my older builds can be seen here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=stefauster At the moment I am building an harbour scene inspired by Malcesine at the Italian "Lago di Garda". Sorry, I don’t have pictures yet. All the Best Stefan
oldtodd33drdavewatforddavetheoxygenmanLostInTranslationpanchox1560HeliportmadforLEGOBumblepantsCymbelinevanvonfullbandit778catwranglerAstrobrickseggshenSumoLegoiso3200

Comments

• flightriskflightrisk USAMember Posts: 159
    hi Stefan.  Thank you for posting your gallery.  The gardens were very nice.  
  • DoktorLDoktorL Member Posts: 107
    Ich dachte, "Moin, moin"?!? Willkommen im Forum ;-)