Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[FS UK] - Collectible Minifig Backgrounds (Ribba) for pretty much all CMF series.

gold682gold682 UKMember Posts: 214
I wanted to get all my Collectible Minifigs on display and decided I liked the Ikea Ribba solution. However, after seeing how much this would cost me to buy online - anything from £15-£20 each! (I have to date 32 various "sets" I want to display), I decided i'd invest in a Canon Pro printer and make them myself.

I print the backgrounds on 230gsm gloss photo card and mount this on 3mm foam board. They are then cut to size for the Ribba frame (23x23cm). Each background has the position of the bricks and optionally the name of each character. 

So my offering is, if anyone would like a display background (photo card mounted on foam board)  for their CMF collections, then PM me. Cost for each would be £8 including postage. All you then need is the Ribba frame and the mounting bricks.

To date I have:
  • Series 1 to 18 (working on 19)
  • Disney 1& 2
  • Simpsons 1 & 2
  • Batman 1 (never collected 2)
  • Harry Potter Wizarding World
  • DC Super Heroes
  • Wizard of Oz (4 characters plus dog)
  • The Beatles (4 characters)
  • Olympics Team GB
  • Dr Who
  • Women of Nasa
  • Hamleys Royal Guard
  • Lester
Can send pics to anyone interested.

Mods if this is not allowed then please delete (I did read the FAQ's)
snowhitieGothamConstructionCoMuftak1andheMexten

Comments

• gold682gold682 UKMember Posts: 214
    Completed my DC Heroes set today, so printed off this background (I removed the flashes from "The Flash's" back and also removed the tail from Cheetah as you don't see them, however you can easily pierce the background if you want to leave them in place.)
    Here it is in the frame......
    snowhitieGothamConstructionCo
    @CommanderRaab. couple of pics of typical Series background (not been mounted on foam board yet). 

GothamConstructionCo
    Quickly knocked up a Friends background yesterday. I don't normally use figures from sets, but some sets cry out for having the figures on display. The background was created by me taken a photo of the side of the box. Not the best, but looks OK on display. I'd probably do another version though, as not sure on the positioning of everything.
  • benbacardibenbacardi EnglandMember Posts: 497
    Phoebe's holding that guitar the wrong way!
    Got a spare DC Super Heroes background, as shown in pic 1 & 2 above (I printed the wrong file!). £7 posted if anyone interested.