Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

List of LEGO sites problems

LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 894
Hello, I wrote a rant a few days ago about a mess someone made either on LEGO online store or on the courier the company chose deliver order. If someome has had similar issues please let the community know so as to find ways we can fix this and if not well, then it's clear the company will not miss our funds.
P.S. This is in no way an official support page so if you have a problem with the company please divert your notice to them and if there is a similar topic please show it to me:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/377556669676660?view=permalink&id=632756220823369&ref=m_notif&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

Comments

• jnscoelhojnscoelho PortugalMember Posts: 687
    edited February 2020
    I don't really understand what you're asking for...
    A list of problems of the LEGO website, or a list of complaints about orders from [email protected] and their delivery?
    560HeliportstluxLordmoralklintonBumblepantsizxkiki180703
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 894
    jnscoelho said:
    A list of problems of the LEGO website, or a list of complaints about orders from [email protected] and their delivery?
    This could form a place where we vent out our frustations wirh LEGO service.
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 1,243
    That's what the [email protected] thread is for...
    stluxpanchox1LordmoraljnscoelhoSumoLegoBumblepantsizxCymbelinekiki180703
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,450
    Or the "What's your Lego status?" thread...
    panchox1LordmoraljnscoelhoSumoLegoBumblepantsizxCymbelineKungFuKennykiki180703
    klinton said:
    That's what the [email protected] thread is for...
    Thanks.
    stlux said:
    Or the "What's your Lego status?" thread...
    Thank you.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 20,363
    Lordmoral said:
    jnscoelho said:
    Or contact them and tell them how bad their choice of courier is.
    izxdatsunrobbie
    edited February 2020
    CCC said:
    Lordmoral said:
    jnscoelho said:

Trust me I did, a guy over at the Facebook link I provided has been harassing the post defending LEGO and not bothering to do some research. The Parts and Bricks order will be sent apperantly (to the same address that the past orser which they paid me back "didn't exist)." I will let you know if it did arraived.
    They gave me the $$$ already but I am scared that the same thing will continue to happen.
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 15,058
    I don't think a vague complaints thread is going to get much traction. 

The broken pieces thread is more informative than a sounding board.  

As noted above, the 'Status' and '[email protected]' threads cover our continuing criticisms of the website and the occasional shipping issues...
    izxstluxLordmoraldatsunrobbiedrdavewatfordkiki180703
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 20,363
    edited February 2020
    Lordmoral said:
    CCC said:
    Lordmoral said:
    jnscoelho said:

Trust me I did, a guy over at the Facebook link I provided has been harassing the post defending LEGO and not bothering to do some research. The Parts and Bricks order will be sent apperantly (to the same address that the past orser which they paid me back "didn't exist)." I will let you know if it did arraived.
    They gave me the $$$ already but I am scared that the same thing will continue to happen.

Facebook isn't LEGO CS though, it is LEGO's online presence or whatever they like to call themselves. If I have a problem, I deal with them in private rather than doing it out in the open at places like facebook where anyone can chime in without knowing any details. I find speaking to someone at LEGO CS with the order number and details usually gets things sorted. Not always, especially when they screw up promos, but usually fine when they screw up deliveries.

Lordmoraldatsunrobbiedrdavewatfordgmonkey76Bumblepants
    CCC said:
    Lordmoral said:
    CCC said:
    Lordmoral said:
    jnscoelho said:

Facebook isn't LEGO CS though, it is LEGO's online presence or whatever they like to call themselves. If I have a problem, I deal with them in private rather than doing it out in the open at places like facebook where anyone can chime in without knowing any details. I find speaking to someone at LEGO CS with the order number and details usually gets things sorted. Not always, especially when they screw up promos, but usually fine when they screw up deliveries.

Well I have been having a conversation with them in CS and they went from the address was invalid (this tells me they didn't bother to check my account as regardless the courier opinion they would have known that I have bought things from them in the past) to that maybe the package was damaged but there was no chance that the $417.86 portion (thankfully it wasn't one order with UCS sets) arraived. They did told me that the portion of Brick and pieces would be sent to which I asked if they had no problem finding my address with that portion of the order but they did with the main entree, they haven't responded me yet but I'll give them more time).
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,742
    SumoLego said:
    I don't think a vague complaints thread is going to get much traction. 

The broken pieces thread is more informative than a sounding board.  

As noted above, the 'Status' and '[email protected]' threads cover our continuing criticisms of the website and the occasional shipping issues...
    ^ This.

I'd suggest using the pre-existing threads as Sumo and others have suggested.
    LordmoralSumoLego
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.