Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

VIP Rewards

18910111214»

Comments

• WatfordScottyMWatfordScottyM Member Posts: 455
    There's a new 'Reward' up on the VIP page, allowing you to redeem 1000 points for the Lego Creationary Travel Edition game.

Does anyone have any idea what the game is?  What's in the box?  I'd like to know what I'm getting before I redeem 1000 of my VIP points to get the game for 'FREE'?

https://www.lego.com/en-gb/vip/rewards-center/rewards
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,650
    .....What's in the box?
    "LEGO bricks aren’t included so you’ll need to provide your own."

:-(
    Bumblepantsgmonkey76
  • bricktuarybricktuary Krakozhia (temporarily stuck in London)Member Posts: 843
    Ooh cool.
    I really enjoyed Creationary, I'm treating this as an add-on pack (100 new cards), seems okay for 1000 points. 
  • WatfordScottyMWatfordScottyM Member Posts: 455
    Ah, that's better, there's a bit more information than there was originally, and an additional photo.

Not sure it's worth my 1000 points to get it free though.

And don't get me started on the signed picture of Vision.  I'm not sure how that's Lego related at all...
  • The_RancorThe_Rancor Dorset, UKMember Posts: 1,954
    Beware. The signed pictures almost certainly aren’t actually signed first hand. They just got a digital file of the signature and put it on there. That was the case with the signed LLAMA poster for VIDIYO, although it does look cool behind some sets.
    KungFuKenny
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 4,496
    But LLAMAs can’t write, so…
    KungFuKennyYellowcastleBumblepantsbricktuary
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,154
    Waiting to hear more as to when the coins will be available again. Missed out on the VIP 'Gold' Coin and hoping LEGO makes far far more than the tiny amount they made last time.
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,210
    They’ve already come and gone again.  They ran out immediately after the llama spit on all the units during an ill planned signing ceremony.
    roxioBumblepants
  • ShropshireShropshire UKMember Posts: 533
    there is a new very random survey on the VIP site... (UK).. "What pick a brick pieces would you like to see?"  sounded really promising but when you open it you're asked to make 3 choices of favourite colour from an incomplete list (select 3 from 16), and to select you're 3 favourite parts from an extremely short list (only 10 parts) of the most uninspiring parts ever seen... bonkers. seriously.... not even a goat or a falcon knight amongst them. No idea what they will learn from this survey.
    Yellowcastlegmonkey76
  • mustang69mustang69 North CarolinaMember Posts: 535
    I am waiting to be disappointed by the availability of those new VIP parts packs, especially the one with  the pigs.
    Bumblepants560HeliportmadforLEGOAleyditagmonkey76
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,154
    Yknow after just checking the 'rewards' available for me currently, I wish there was a way to hide these 'rewards' I do not care for as they just clutter up my view of stuff I may want.
    drdavewatfordBumblepantsBrainsluggedgmonkey76panchox1
  • EGRobertsEGRoberts OntarioMember Posts: 192
    Yknow after just checking the 'rewards' available for me currently, I wish there was a way to hide these 'rewards' I do not care for as they just clutter up my view of stuff I may want.
    Maybe you just need to give the coloring pages a chance! C'mon break out your crayons... 
    BumblepantsYellowcastlegmonkey76
  • JRBricksJRBricks HoustonMember Posts: 40
    Amelia Earhart tribute set is up on the rewards page - 1,500 VIP points.
    BumblepantsYellowcastlemadforLEGO
  • obi_gobi_g BlightyMember Posts: 586
    dont know if anyone is interested, there are three disney princess art prints available for 650 points each: belle & beast, frozen, rapunzel.
    stluxBrainsluggedYellowcastleKungFuKenny
  • cpsdk1cpsdk1 denmarkMember Posts: 15
    Seems like they have been selling moreVIP codes than they have stock, tried to use my Amelia Earhart code on my purchase yesterday, it accepted the code but nothing showed up on my order or on the order confirmation I got by mail. Called CC today and was told that yes it was missing from my order and that she would try and send it separately. But 20 later I got a email that they didn’t have anymore stock but she could transfer the VIP points I had used back into my account. Wrote back that yes I would like my points back, and that I was disappointed that they sell more codes than they have sets. Still waiting for points back in account/ a reply.
    Yellowcastle
  • daewoodaewoo DFWMember Posts: 588
    It seems like TLG is bound and determined to make VIP less and less attractive.
    SMCMarshallmarioKungFuKenny560HeliportYellowcastlepxchriscanon03bmwlegoBumblepants
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Somewhere between Ice Station Odyssey and FabulandMember Posts: 2,057
    cpsdk1 said:
    Seems like they have been selling moreVIP codes than they have stock, tried to use my Amelia Earhart code on my purchase yesterday, it accepted the code but nothing showed up on my order or on the order confirmation I got by mail. Called CC today and was told that yes it was missing from my order and that she would try and send it separately. But 20 later I got a email that they didn’t have anymore stock but she could transfer the VIP points I had used back into my account. Wrote back that yes I would like my points back, and that I was disappointed that they sell more codes than they have sets. Still waiting for points back in account/ a reply.
    These days I don’t redeem for a GWP code unless I’m going to be able to use it in the next day or so. They seem to run out of stock quickly…
    YellowcastlepxchrisLittleLori