Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[FS UK] Raskolnikov ISD

tristanbanetristanbane Member Posts: 26
Hi

This is the first of many sets I'll be selling over the next few weeks. 

This is the amazing 15310 piece ISD Moc which I'm sure many of you will be familiar with. See the official link below for details.

I'll be posting on eBay soon but would prefer a direct sale if possible.

I'm asking £1300 which is less than it cost me to source on bricklink. I never completed it, see images, but all bricks are there. I'm even including about 1000 spare bricks I no longer need.

I'm happy to cover postage to anywhere in the UK. I'm based in Belfast if collection is preferred.

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-9018/raskolnikov/moderately-sized-isd-with-full-interior/#info

Comments

• samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,283
    If I wasn't building onecase's Monarch right now I'd snap this up. Amazing set and pretty good deal!
    FizyxKungFuKenny
  • tristanbanetristanbane Member Posts: 26
    The length of time it has taken me to disassemble what was built is a testimony to the quality of this design. I've spent longer taking this set apart than I've spent putting together some official lego sets! It is sturdy!

Until I had bagged and boxed it all I didn't truly appreciate how much lego there was in over 15k bricks. That is quite the heavy box.

• BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 1,070
    I've been involved in a lawsuit with my ex-employer for almost 4 years. They lost at trial almost two years ago but have been in the appeal process ever since. The appeal gets heard today (in the US) then the judges have up to 60 days to make a decision. If I win again, I'd definitely be up for taking this off your hands (if you still have it). If I lose, I'll probably be having to sell lego myself :(

This version is so much better than the UCS one. I don't know that I could ever feel happy with the UCS Pinata Star Destroyer having seen this custom one.
    LegoboyFireheartdrdavewatfordFizyxsamiam391
  • tristanbanetristanbane Member Posts: 26
    Price reduced to 1100 to reflect lowered asking price on eBay