Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

United Trinity Statue GWP (5006171) available NA

FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 820
I know there was an announcement of this in Asia, but happened to be on the store in NA tonight getting some Lucky Cat BHz before they run out, and notices that Old Trafford was available for VIPs.  Figured I would put it in the cart to see if anything happened, and low and behold:

Didn't find any other details about the promotion, and didn't try putting anything else in the cart to test if it a price point thing or just with the stadium, but anyways I figured some people would be interested in knowing that this promotion is active right now! (In North America, at least.)

FireheartM1J0E

Comments

• SiESiE Member Posts: 238
    Now available in UK and has the same deal.  I wonder how many figures have been produced globally?
  • DeMontesDeMontes North YorkshireMember Posts: 590
    SiE said:
    Now available in UK and has the same deal.  I wonder how many figures have been produced globally?
    Millions
  • johnhenzjohnhenz Sunderland, EnglandMember Posts: 98
    I've been trying since 8 yesterday and it's not adding in my basket. Neither is the rat, any ideas? 
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,277
    @johnhenz Both those GWP's ran out yesterday.
    johnhenz
    stlux said:
    @johnhenz Both those GWP's ran out yesterday.
    I kinda figured, thanks for confirming though. Shame they were never on for me 😑 do you think they'll still have some left in stores?
  • CalvCalv Central EnglandMember Posts: 865
    edited January 17
    Not sure about MetroCentre but they certainly had quite a few in Birmingham last night. Both sets had stacks behind the counter. Perhaps worth a phone call. 
    johnhenzstlux
    Calv said:
    Not sure about MetroCentre but they certainly had quite a few in Birmingham last night. Both sets had stacks behind the counter. Perhaps worth a phone call. 
    Took a punt anyway. Success!!! 😁 metro centre also had quite a few left 
    stluxFizyxCalv
  • CalvCalv Central EnglandMember Posts: 865
    DeMontes said:
    SiE said:
    Millions

Not enough, it would appear!

FizyxKungFuKenny