Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Interview with Will Arnett, host of LEGO Masters

Brickset.comBrickset.com Administrator Posts: 952
edited January 13 in Brickset.com articles
Interview with Will Arnett, host of LEGO Masters

The new LEGO Masters reality TV show, scheduled to start airing next month here in the U.S., has generated much anticipation and excitement in the AFOL community. Last month, Brickset and other fan media were invited to visit the LEGO Masters set.

I, along with Dave from our friends at The Brothers Brick, had the opportunity to sit down for a few minutes with Will Arnett, the host of LEGO Masters.

"Do you like my shirt?", Will asked when we met. The shirt read "Will" in the LEGO logo font. "I designed it myself!".

Learn Will's favourite LEGO themes, what has impressed him the most about the LEGO Masters contestants, and what he's learned being host of his first reality show after the break.

Continue reading »

© 2020 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

Source: 48334