Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Review: 41396 Puppy Playground

Brickset.comBrickset.com Administrator Posts: 952
edited January 11 in Brickset.com articles
Review: 41396 Puppy Playground

I'll be honest—until this week, I had never bought or built a Friends set. My interests mostly lie elsewhere; but I do have a three-and-a-half year old daughter, who loves all things cute, pink or purple.

Therefore, rather than reviewing 41396 Puppy Playground from my usual perspective of a 30-something AFOL, I thought I'd pass it to her and see how she did and what she thought.

Continue reading »

© 2020 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

Source: 48303

Comments

• AleyditaAleydita BelgiumMember Posts: 830
    This seems to have disappeared from the main site... 
    KungFuKennyM1J0EBumblepants
  • M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 616
    Thanks for a great interesting perspective on the set!  Nice to read something aimed not at AFOL’s themselves, but AFOL’s who want to introduce LEGO to kids, and seeing what the target market thinks of the set & how they react to it.  This idea & style of review might not be applicable to all sets, but I’d certainly like to see it where it makes sense to do it.  So hopefully this will prove out to be a well read review.
    benbacardiKungFuKennystlux