Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Digital VIP Card

LegolisLegolis Leeds, UKMember Posts: 235
I've not changed over from the physical one yet and I've just logged in with my phone and can't see how to do it. I can log in to the reward centre just fine and all my points look correct, where is the link to add the digital card to my wallet?

Comments

• LegolisLegolis Leeds, UKMember Posts: 235
    Nevermind, found it on the menu. I'm clearly not prepared for the changes! :)
  • PJ76ukPJ76uk Derby, UKMember Posts: 474
    On my Android device I log into VIP on lego.com and click the menu icon on the top left (looks like 3 white horizontal bars with blue background - a pop up menu opens with the "add VIP Card to Mobile Wallet" as the 6th item.

I'm using Samsung Galaxy 9e running Android if that makes a difference.

Hope this helps
  • LegolisLegolis Leeds, UKMember Posts: 235
    Thank you. I don't know why I just expected it to be on the home screen of the rewards centre. It's now in my wallet. While I'm here I don't suppose anyone knows if it's possible to change the name on a VIP account? Nothing sinister, I just noticed it's not my married name on there.