Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Looking for City Creator 10255 Assembly Square. Trade for Set 10246 Detective’s Office

szk100szk100 Los AngelesMember Posts: 3

Does anyone have an extra 10255 City Creator Assembly Square they want to trade for my mint NIB Lego Creator 10246 Detective’s Office? 

I’m trying to “complete” my Creator Expert/Modular Buildings collection and figured I’d ask if someone is interested in this straight swap. No cash exchanged. New-for-new please.  

Any interest email me. I live in Los Angeles, CA 

Comments

• PJ76ukPJ76uk Derby, UKMember Posts: 474
    Just my two cents but there won't be too many people keen to part with a set with a RRP of $279.99 in exchange for a $159.99 RRP set. Then again I'm on the other side of the Atlantic so what do I know?!
  • M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 616
    I had to check now to know, but it looks like prices on offer for DO are getting close to AS, if not there yet.  Not bad appreciation for a newer modular!  
    andhe
  • szk100szk100 Los AngelesMember Posts: 3
    It was a longshot for the 10255. I figured it was getting close in the appreciated value and someone might have a spare. But I'm also cool if someone in LA (San Fernando Valley) wants to pick-up a new Corner Garage 10264 and swap! LMK
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,308
    Too bad you don’t have an extra bookstore. I have an Assembly Square but I also have the Detective’s office.
    szk100
  • szk100szk100 Los AngelesMember Posts: 3
    I just traded it for the Corner Garage. Thanks guys!
    M1J0ESumoLegoandheLittleLori