Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Sharing want list only

Addicted2OxygenAddicted2Oxygen Somewhere behind all the boxes of LegoMember Posts: 377
I know we can share our collection, but I would prefer some more granularity on what I can share.

Ideally at a minimum I would like the option to only share my wanted list and not what I own. 

i.e a tick box to share wanted and a tick box to share owned instead of tick box to share everything. 

Is this his something that could be done?

A more granular option would extend this to allow only sharing with certain users, so I could limit sharing to friends and the Secret Santas for example. 
stlux

Comments

• autolycusautolycus US-SEMember Posts: 157
    This would be great for me. My wife has a hard time figuring out what I have and don't when it comes time for birthday and Christmas shopping. My solution for right now is to essentially maintain 3 "want" lists: One here for my own purposes, one on Amazon, and one on [email protected] She'd be overwhelmed by making the distinction between what I own and what I want. If I could share just my "want" list, I would probably cut it down to just the single one, rather than all 3.
  • MalkanMalkan COMember Posts: 37
    I'll add a vote for this feature. I currently have a Google keep list I update around holidays and stuff. Having a "public" want list would simplify the process. Being able to filter it so it's only a subset of your normal wanted list (ex sets that aren't retired) would be even better.  I imagine another advantage would be a higher chance of someone using an affiliate link since it'll be linked right from it.
    autolycusAddicted2Oxygen
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,519
    I'll add it to my to-do list...
    autolycusAddicted2Oxygenstluxbandit778
  • autolycusautolycus US-SEMember Posts: 157
    Huw said:
    I'll add it to my to-do list...
    Nice! Thanks! I’m sure it’s a short list, so it’ll be on there in a week or two right? 🤣🤣

Seriously though, I really appreciate the site and how responsive you are!! I can’t imagine how much work you put into it!
    Addicted2Oxygen
  • Addicted2OxygenAddicted2Oxygen Somewhere behind all the boxes of LegoMember Posts: 377
    Thanks @Huw. Happy New Year