Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

The Best Designed Minifig

Brickmaster47Brickmaster47 Member Posts: 28
edited April 2011 in Collecting
I know that we're trying to crack down on these kind of topics, but for the collectors out there - what do YOU think is the best designed minifig, in terms of parts/prints/aesthetics?

I would have to say the Elf from the Collectable Minifigures range - the Elf is striking, stands out amongst other minifigs, has a brand new hairpiece, is completely new to LEGO after many requests and yet is still what most people consider an Elf to be. What do you think?

Comments

• rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,284
    Hi Brickmaster,

You're right, we are discouraging discussions of this nature. The reason is that they are close-ended questions that, at best, deteriorate into a poll of people's opinions, and at worst, cause a debate about preference.

Therefore I'm closing this discussion. Please consider instead viewing the ratings and reviews of the Collectible Mini-figures for a comparison of how your favorite measures against the others: http://www.brickset.com/browse/themes/?year=2011&theme=Collectable Minifigures
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy