Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Removing a rating?

AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,638
edited December 2019 in Brickset.com
I occasionally accidentally tap the rating stars on a set’s page despite having no real opinion on the set. Is there a way to un-rate a set?

Comments

• klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 818
    Yup. Just tap on the same star you gave it again. Like, if you gave it three stars, tap on the third star and it will reset.
    stluxAstrobricksPyrobug
  • M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 616
    Good I’m not the only one that does this.  LOL maybe I should leave them just to see what kind of random, usually low, ratings I give a set I don’t own.
    Astrobricksgmonkey76Pyrobug
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,638
    Doh! Could have sworn I tried that :)
  • KeilupKeilup Frisco, TXMember Posts: 151
    Yup, I do that too when on my phone.  Just trying to scroll and I find I've tapped a star.  I'm pretty sure I've given some sets low stars and have no idea I've done so.  I do clear the rating when I catch it.

Wonder if there is a way to improve this on mobile devices because I'm betting accidental taps due to page scrolling is skewing the ratings.
    gmonkey76M1J0E
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,502
    ^That's what I do too, haven't found a way to remove the option to rate sets yet.
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 818
    Keilup said:

Wonder if there is a way to improve this on mobile devices because I'm betting accidental taps due to page scrolling is skewing the ratings.
    I thought only reviews impacted the displayed ratings? Aren't personal ratings just for your own reference?
    AstrobricksM1J0E
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,638
    klinton said:
    Keilup said:

I thought only reviews impacted the displayed ratings? Aren't personal ratings just for your own reference?
    That was my impression.