Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

How much?

colaycolay OxfordshireMember Posts: 398
Maybe I should have posted this in Lego [email protected] Deals lol
I dread to think how much the new USC ISD is lmafo

Baby_Yoda

Comments

• Addicted2OxygenAddicted2Oxygen Somewhere behind all the boxes of LegoMember Posts: 377
    edited December 2019
    I was just about to post the same thing! I know Brexit will be bad, but did not think it would be this bad.

colaygmonkey76DoktorLSnizzlebutts
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,142
    It is correct price if you click through. I might have been interested if they went the other way, and had Yodas for 89p instead. I would have even gone to 90p after rounding up.
    Snizzlebutts
  • GeordiePaulGeordiePaul Glastonbury, CT, USAMember Posts: 599
    Luckily for me I had nine grands worth of VIP points so I got that Yoda for free. How do you like them apples Lego?! Suckers!
    colayPyrobugSnizzlebuttsBrainslugged
  • datsunrobbiedatsunrobbie West Haven , CTMember Posts: 1,505
    Wow, that's almost as big a price jump as the CMFs.
    Baby_Yoda
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,519
    What's the  URL of that page? I wonder if the issue I have with LEGO's product feed of prices being x100 is related.
  • The_RancorThe_Rancor Dorset, UKMember Posts: 846
    I thought this was a Borat thread for a second...

But TLG’s prices are getting pretty messed up at the moment, not to mention their stock levels. Most things I would still want are on backorder but I did fit in an order for the latest GWPs and a few extra points.
  • Addicted2OxygenAddicted2Oxygen Somewhere behind all the boxes of LegoMember Posts: 377
    edited December 2019
    @Huw it was in a promotional email. This is one of the links to a product, which takes you to a normal page where it is £24.99. In the email it is £2499
  • colaycolay OxfordshireMember Posts: 398
    Huw said:
    What's the  URL of that page? I wonder if the issue I have with LEGO's product feed of prices being x100 is related.
    Huw, I should have mentioned, it was an email I had from them, with those prices listed
  • colaycolay OxfordshireMember Posts: 398
    Although, tbf, their Twitter account saw the funny side :)

panchox1Pyrobug