Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

First images of 71026 DC Super Heroes Collectable Minifigures

Brickset.comBrickset.com Administrator Posts: 718
edited December 2 in Brickset.com articles
First images of 71026 DC Super Heroes Collectable Minifigures

Images of the next series of Collectable Minifigures, 71026 DC Super Heroes Collectable Minifigures, are available on the website of Japanese retailer Bic Camera after being spotted by just2good.

The quality of these images is relatively poor but they do give an impression of what we can expect from the range. Sixteen minifigures are included, originating from throughout DC's entire history.

View images of the packaging, along with the full list of characters, after the break...

Continue reading »

© 2019 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

Source: 47451
MCNwakeboardklintonBaby_Yoda

Comments

• DougTemplarDougTemplar Edinburgh, ScotlandMember Posts: 563
    edited December 2
    Day One purchase there :)

• alexwilalexwil UKMember Posts: 369
    Any news on the rumoured price increase?! 
  • jnscoelhojnscoelho PortugalMember Posts: 400
    Yes, at least in € it will increase to 4.49€, instead of the usual 3.99€. Or so I was told...
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 360
    Could this open tge doors for LEGO to sell an all out SW Imperial Trooper minifigure line? That will also open the possibility of the bags being priced at $10 each per Disney and Lucasfilm taxes for minifigures not shown in half a--- sets.
    M1J0EBaby_Yoda
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 736
    Nice! I can't wait for these! :D
  • alexwilalexwil UKMember Posts: 369
    jnscoelho said:
    Yes, at least in € it will increase to 4.49€, instead of the usual 3.99€. Or so I was told...
    Disappointing if true - I think I’ve reached my limit on what I’m prepared to pay! 
    datsunrobbie