Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Friends Advent Calendar - Day 2

Brickset.comBrickset.com Administrator Posts: 718
edited December 2 in Brickset.com articles
Friends Advent Calendar - Day 2

Day 2 of the advent calendar! We started off yesterday with a lovely heart. Last year, for the first time, the advent calendar had a gift that represented each of the Friends. It turned out that those days were days 2, 7, 12, 17, and 22.

From the looks of the door for day 2, we may have that pattern again. On today’s door there’s a musical note in flame yellowish orange, so that should represent Andrea.

Some of you may notice that unlike previous years we do not have pictures of each advent calendar door for the front picture. Huwbot has taken a fancy to the Friends doors and informed me he may want to use them for the Clikits calendar. Naturally, wanting to get in well with the boss being an agreeable person I offered to use the doors that CapnRex created a couple years ago. Thanks Capn!

Anyway, let's see if I'm right about today's gift representing Andrea.

Continue reading »

© 2019 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

Source: 47106