Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Surfer Van Black Friday promo

klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 736
This little guy doesn't seem to exist in the database. The instructions (it's in a clear cello bag, like the black VIP card holder) list the set number as 6313092, but my receipt has it as 5005994... and neither number pulls up any results when I search it.

Comments

• oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,427
    It's too new. No one has had a chance to put it in inventory yet. Not eve BL.
    klintonmadforLEGO
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 736
    Really? All of the other promos I got today are already in the database. Weird.
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,558
    There’s an entry for it now:
    https://brickset.com/sets/6313092-1/Surfer-Van
    klintonPyrobug
  • M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 531
    ^ thanks for that!  Probably the first & last time I’ll be the first one to own a set. 
    Pyrobug
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,493
    We usually wait until someone sends us a decent picture of sets like this before adding them. That didn't happen until today.
    stluxgmonkey76M1J0Eklintonsteinbrique
  • M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 531
    ^ thanks for the tip!  If I come across a set not yet added again I’ll try to get a decent enough pic to use. Not sure my photography skills are up to the high site standards though. 
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,317
    edited December 2
    Is it just me or is this a bizarre GWP for Northern Hemisphere markets in November?!
    gmonkey76andheKungFuKennyPyrobug
  • DoktorLDoktorL Member Posts: 85
    Agree. At least he should wear a wetsuit.
    However, if you have a spare and don't want it, I would help out and take it 😁
    drdavewatfordgmonkey76
  • stevenzhangstevenzhang Member Posts: 427
    is the surfer van promotion available in the uk?
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 736
    is the surfer van promotion available in the uk?
    I don't think so? I think you guys got an exclusive printed brick in it's stead. They didn't offer the Black Friday brick over here.
    There's no distinct "Black Friday" markings on this one though, so I'd imagine it'll likely pop up at a later date across the pond.
    KungFuKenny