Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Black Friday offers begin today

Brickset.comBrickset.com Administrator Posts: 718
edited November 28 in Brickset.com articles
Black Friday offers begin today

While those of you in the US are tucking into roast turkey with all the trimmings today, those of us in Europe can take advantage of the beginning of Black Week at LEGO.com.

Today's offers are:

• 40338 Christmas Tree free with purchases over €120 / £120
  • 30% off the following sets:
    • 60216 Downtown Fire Brigade
    • 75929 Carnotaurus Gyrosphere Escape
  • 20% off selected items, including 75251 Darth Vader's Castle

Please place your orders using this link to help keep Brickset online. Thank you!

© 2019 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

Source: 47350
Pitfall69

Comments

• TheBigLegoskiTheBigLegoski Amsterdam, NederlandMember Posts: 1,387
    edited November 29
    @samiam391                  
    Concerning #3
    Their website does not work period! Regardless of the amount of traffic. When they redesigned and launched their new website this summer, it stopped working properly. I have not been able to order anything ever since from them. While before, I hardly ever had any problems at all.
    It is so aggravating!
    Am I the only one who has this problem, it can't be, can it?!?
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,437
    The site is acting better now and there are some other decent items that are 20% off right now. Now to debate on holding until Monday to see what it takes to get a black friday LEGO figure
  • dmcc0dmcc0 Nae far fae AberdeenMember Posts: 765
    edited November 29
    @Huw I get an access denied error when trying to follow the link to Lego.com in the original post
  • keithsimpsonkeithsimpson Member Posts: 46
    When I log in it shows my points,  what's in my bag and what's in my wish list which are all correct, but it will not let me order on line so i have to ring up cs