Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

LEGO pokes fun at Elon Musk with its own version of the Tesla Cybertruck

KeilupKeilup Frisco, TXMember Posts: 150
I thought this was amazing. 
Article
klinton

Comments

• 12651265 Member Posts: 946
    TLG should worry about it's own quality control before bashing another company.  Personally, I think the reveal with the failed window demo was a publicity stunt to get more media attention.  It worked!!
  • KeilupKeilup Frisco, TXMember Posts: 150
    That was supposed be "amusing" not "amazing".  The times I miss edit capability. 
    Don't know about stunt. That was rather embarising in my opinion. But Musk did have an explanation later on Twitter. I couldn't help but think, bullet proof. Ha! Just need 2 bullets. One to hit the door and weaken the glass and the second to break the glass. 
    andhe
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,043
    I don't really get the point of it. The LEGO one doesn't look anything like the Tesla one. If they had use a couple of slopes instead of the 2x4 brick, then it could have looked more like it.
  • PaperballparkPaperballpark UK / KLMember Posts: 3,489
    Keilup said:
    That was supposed be "amusing" not "amazing".  The times I miss edit capability. 
    You can edit posts for 6 minutes after posting :)
    @Paperballpark. I know. I just didn't notice it until I came back to read other comments. One word gave a whole different vibe to my post. Oh well. 
    Didn't take long for someone to build one out of Lego.
    Link
    KungFuKennyM1J0E
  • BobflipBobflip Member Posts: 486
    Hahah, wow, I saw this posted on Facebook but didn't realise it originated from an official LEGO profile! It was brilliant, but it's kinda pot/kettle to use the term 'shatterproof' when 54200 cheese slopes keep cracking.
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,272
    LEGO should get Elon Musk to redesign [email protected]
    Jackad7
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,886
    samiam391 said:
    LEGO should get Elon Musk to redesign [email protected]
    I dunno about Musk. Jeff Bezos on the other hand...