Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

legomatt: present and correct... well, present at least... maybe.

legomattlegomatt Member Posts: 2,548
edited May 2011 in Introduce yourself
This is legomatt reporting in to the forum. I am legomatt, the original, I have no number.

I came out of a long dark age midway through the Star Wars sets, about 5 years ago and have been making up for lost time with plenty of eager purchases. I hope to build a chronological display of the Original Trilogy from official sets, and display it along with an ever-growing Collectable Minifigures range... damn the speed of those releases, i don't have the wall space to cope... not to mention the money!

I REEEAAALLLYY need Lego to re-release an OT Yoda... and sand people... and Jabba... and a Rancor...

Legomatt appears to be a popular name... i've seen... ooh, a couple? So to avoid confusion, when responding to any legomatts out there, particularly on brickset news pages, please use their full name with whatever number or digit they've added... (shakes head)... even I get confused. Wait, What, wait, did i just post something? Oh no, just another legomatt... :o)

Cheers!