Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Can you help me value this brickheadz collection?

ersiersi SlovakiaMember Posts: 227
edited November 11 in Buying & Selling Topics

Hi, please can you help me value this? there are all of released brickheadz except comic con/sdcc exclusives. Total 70 pieces with new reindeer that is missing on photo.

I have decided to sell some of my lego collection and I would like to hear some opinions about value of this brickheadz collection. Thank you for all sugestions 

Also Im from Slovakia so shipping to Uk would be huge. All of them are new, sealed. Except China exclusives but I have manual + zip bag for them in 100% condition also.

Comments

• flightriskflightrisk USAMember Posts: 43
    I am in the process of researching the value of brickheadz also.  Being in the USA, I’m not sure how much help I can be but I first look at what they are going for on Amazon, then compare that to Ebay sold listings.  Hope that helps.  
    ersiSumoLego
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,658
    The value will likely come in selling one or a few at a time instead of the entire lot. Ebay may be a good way of selling as you'll reach a larger audience. The obvious ones that will fetch the most would be the Lego Movie 2 set of four. You'll get a little more premium on the Series 1 sets as well. 

This is a very rough number, but considering just retail value + 10% (and less the Lego Movie 2 ones), you're probably at $900 USD or so? Add those four in and you're probably closer to $1100-$1200? 

Others with far more insight can maybe be more specific. But, from what I've seen and read, unless you're in a hurry to get them all sold, your best bet will be selling them as singles or groups. Probably not a whole lot of people ready to shell out $1250 at once. 
    KungFuKennyersidatsunrobbieSumoLego
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,317
    ....unless you're in a hurry to get them all sold, your best bet will be selling them as singles or groups. Probably not a whole lot of people ready to shell out $1250 at once. 
    ^This.

It's hard to imagine anybody waking up one day and deciding that they want to pick up all the Brickheadz, having previously not bought any at all....
    KungFuKennyersidatsunrobbieSumoLegoBrainsluggedkiki180703
  • ersiersi SlovakiaMember Posts: 227
    Thank you for you suggestions, Im not in hury with selling but the reason is I have got offer from one guy 1800€. And today I have got offer 2000€, from your suggestions I think that is really fair offer and I will take it. 
    KungFuKennydrdavewatfordFizyxdatsunrobbieSumoLegoM1J0Ekiki180703
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.