Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hello there.

RopleRople FinlandMember Posts: 3
Hello! I am Rople from Finland, I came here so I can discuss more about LEGO-related topics with fellow AFOLs. Some of my favorite themes are BIONICLE, Ninjago and Mindstorms. I also enjoy Technic, Star Wars, and classic themes such as Knights Kingdom, Power miners and Spybotics.
Bumblepants

Comments

• MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,586
    Hiya! Welcome to the forum - lots of people like all those things you've listed, so no worries there. Hope you have fun! 
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,900
    General Kenobi!
    560HeliportBaby_Yoda
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,247
    General Kenobi!
    Beat me to it!
    Welcome to the forum, Rople. We're all friendly here, as long as you don't bring up anything controversial, like politics, religion, or white rangefinders.
    Bumblepants
  • RopleRople FinlandMember Posts: 3
    Baby_Yoda said:
    General Kenobi!
    Beat me to it!
    Welcome to the forum, Rople. We're all friendly here, as long as you don't bring up anything controversial, like politics, religion, or white rangefinders.

Oh no, I'm not brave enough for politics.
    Baby_Yoda
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,294
    Welcome!
    SumoLego