Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

WANTED - 40352 Thanksgiving Scarecrow - Also the new Halloween minifigure parts

Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 501
Hi all

I'm looking to get the BH Scarecrow figure and also the new build a minifigure Halloween elements (essentially all the parts shown here

Any help would be much appreciated. Based in Ireland

Comments

• BOBJACK_JACKBOBBOBJACK_JACKBOB ScotlandMember Posts: 517
    I'm going to the LEGO shop in glasgow on Sunday. I'll check back here to see if you still need them and I'll pick them up if they have them. I'll let you know.
    If anyone can help before that, feel free as the glasgow shop might not have any left.
    Muftak1
    edited October 25
    Just been told by a friend that there wasn't any halloween minifigure parts left in Glasgow today. Do you still want me to pick up the scarecrow if they have it?
    Muftak1
  • DoktorLDoktorL Member Posts: 81
    Legoland Windsor had the BH Thanksgiving Scarecrow last weekend at £11.99, but I am not going at the moment. If someone goes or lives close to it, may be they can help. Also had the Elves and Reindeer BH available, at £19.99.

Muftak1
  • Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 501
    Just been told by a friend that there wasn't any halloween minifigure parts left in Glasgow today. Do you still want me to pick up the scarecrow if they have it?

Definitely want the scarecrow and elves and reindeer if available anywhere!
    I've got you both brickheadz sets and 3 halloween mini figures. PM me your address and we can work it out tomorrow. Bob.
    snowhitieandheMuftak1brickedinDoktorL
  • Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 501
    Just saw you message - thanks a million - PM sent!
  • piratemania7piratemania7 New EnglandMember Posts: 2,081
    edited October 29
    If anyone is able to grab the 3 Halloween minifigures I would gladly work it out and be grateful.  I’m in the US and would prefer to stick to this region. PM me thanks!
  • CaptainRogersCaptainRogers Greensboro, NCMember Posts: 761
    edited October 29
    I also would like the Halloween minifigs. Not sure when I'll make it to a store next.
    In the USA too.