Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

I'm new here

norranraddnorranradd USAMember Posts: 3
Hello Brickset Forums!

My name(username) is norranradd and well I love Legos. I love reading about them and building them. I have loved them since I was a kid and now as an adult I still love them as I enjoy seeing how Lego has grown over the years. I look forward to reading and commenting in the forums.

I do have a question which is why I am unable to log in to Brickset.com, I thought that by becoming a member here that I would be a member on the main site. Is there something I missed because I know that my email is in use to create a profile on the site. I would like some help if possible. 

Anyways I again look forward to using these forums.

Comments

• milambermilamber Norfolk UKMember Posts: 536
    Hello Brickset Forums!

My name(username) is norranradd and well I love Legos. I love reading about them and building them. I have loved them since I was a kid and now as an adult I still love them as I enjoy seeing how Lego has grown over the years. I look forward to reading and commenting in the forums.

I do have a question which is why I am unable to log in to Brickset.com, I thought that by becoming a member here that I would be a member on the main site. Is there something I missed because I know that my email is in use to create a profile on the site. I would like some help if possible. 

Anyways I again look forward to using these forums.
    Welcome to the forum. You need to create a separate log in for both the forum and the main site. I thought the same, initially, and couldn't understand why the log in wasn't interchangeable.
    norranradd
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,586
    Hi! Welcome. I presume you are a fan of Marvel (or at least Silver Surfer)? There are quite a few of us on here... :-)
    norranradd
  • norranraddnorranradd USAMember Posts: 3
    I am a big Marvel fan and yes my username is something I came up with in 2008, it was a misspelling of the Silver Surfer's real name. I misspelled it unintentionally and the name just stook with me. 

So I cannot use the same email for my Brickset profile? Because I have no idea what to do for it then.

Thanks for the comments.
    MaffyD
  • milambermilamber Norfolk UKMember Posts: 536
    I am a big Marvel fan and yes my username is something I came up with in 2008, it was a misspelling of the Silver Surfer's real name. I misspelled it unintentionally and the name just stook with me. 

So I cannot use the same email for my Brickset profile? Because I have no idea what to do for it then.

Thanks for the comments.
    Yes as far as I recall you can use the same email for both. You just have to join both separately. There isn't any crossover. I have the same email and password for both I'm sure
    Astrobricks
  • norranraddnorranradd USAMember Posts: 3
    Thank you for the advice and I found that I had actually made a profile on brickset before. I just could not remember the password. 

Thank you everyone for your help and advice and I look forward to using these forums in the future.