Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Boxed Elves sets & massive Polybag Bundle FS - UK (London)

monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,369
Hey

Having a clear-out, trying to raise some funds (to fill the space generated by aforementioned clear-out). I am open to any offer (within reason :) ) and maybe even trades. As normal i am not looking to do lots of small sales, so please consider the polybags as a lot and the elves sets as a lot.

The polybags are a single lot - i won't be breaking up - there are a lot of them, too many to count or list so photo's i hope are enough, lots of SW, Ninjago, Friends, City, Creator and a fair few randoms
The Elves sets i would prefer to keep as a lot, but open to offers, everything is sealed in boxes and there are 17 sets.
Also there are three vintage Indiana Jones Boxes there if anyone is interested, but no idea how to ship them :)

Shipping will need working out, but happy to meet up if that is manageable.

Lots of photos to come (in a slightly muddled order.
PM me if you are interested.
thanks loads
matt

Comments

• monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,369
    bumpity bump - offers and trades welcome :)
    SumoLego
    Bumping up again.
    Also there are 192 poly's in the lot (i finally counted :) )

A few PM's about estimated value etc. - The honest response is i haven't really set one, other than knowing that the Elves sets as a bundle will be an agreed value below RRP. And for the Poly's agreeing an average price per is the way i want to go, again less than the individual prices. but I am open to suggestions
    Bump up as stated - open to any offer.
    still bumping :)
    All the Elves sets are now sold - Only the Poly bags left now.
    Thanks