Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

AFOL collection of sealed (mainly) sets for sale

minifigforlife_ltdminifigforlife_ltd LE12 7QHMember Posts: 16
OK, fun times ahead. We have an AFOL's collection of mainly sealed sets to sell. Collection at MK is available as I will be there displaying. These are being listed on Bricklink, BrickOwl and other forums. If you are interested in any of the sets then let me know and I can reserve them for you if you wish to collect at MK, collection from my house is also an option (LE12 7QH), also postage is available (cost to be determined). The list is available here:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G1vpWPlvBD3ymgmX-CK44nFlhIz5Ol_gSce3x2txIEY/edit#gid=0

Comments

• amokamok Istanbul, TurkeyMember Posts: 36
    I would be interested in a Cafe Corner and Green Grocer, please hit me up with their prices. Thanks
    SumoLego
  • minifigforlife_ltdminifigforlife_ltd LE12 7QHMember Posts: 16
    All the prices are in the spreadsheet. These prices are in £
  • CoviCovi BelgiumMember Posts: 290
    PM sent.