Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wanted - lots of tan bricks, plus anything that can be used for rocks/cliffs (UK)

milambermilamber Norfolk UKMember Posts: 536
edited October 17 in Marketplace
Looking to finish off the first part of my Hogwarts MOC. Before I put in a large order at Bricklink just wondered if anyone had a large quantity of tan bricks surplus to requirements they want to sell? Anything from 1 x 1 up to 1 x 16 is fine, though I mostly use x 1,2,3 and 4. Also 2x2 corner and 1 x 2 x 5 - Blocked Open Studs or Hollow Studs. Plus Modified 1 x 2 with Masonry Profile in medium dark flesh.

Also looking for anything that can be used to build rocks/cliffs so bricks, slopes, anything else suitable in a range of colours from greys through browns, tans and greens.

New preferred, but used ok as long as you can't really tell.

I need a lot..........