Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Toys R Us Bricktober 2019

shikadishikadi TRU AlumniMember Posts: 83
edited October 11 in Collecting
TRU is giving out 4 exclusive sets depicting each season as Bricktober promotional items in stores with purchase.
Spring and Summer have already been released, with Fall and Winter in the next few weeks. These are very special sets, and are proving to be very difficult and expensive to find outside of Asia.
If you have any of these, can you scan the instructions and let us know if there are any exclusive parts? The only one I'm unsure of is the Lego logo tile.

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,465
    I believe the instructions are out there somewhere already. Try PromoBricks.
    shikadi
  • timmeyhtimmeyh BelgiumMember Posts: 2
    edited October 11
    have vjgamer watermarked scans. don't Know if it's allowed to share. Build thema a few days ago.
    shikadi
  • autolycusautolycus US-SEMember Posts: 121
    edited October 11
    Any word on whether these will ever be (officially) available outside Asia? (US specifically?) 
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,841
    Huw said:
    https://www.promobricks.de/lego-toysrus-bricktober-2019-sets-bauanleitungen/86624
    shikadi
  • shikadishikadi TRU AlumniMember Posts: 83
    Huw said:
    https://www.promobricks.de/lego-toysrus-bricktober-2019-sets-bauanleitungen/86624
    Thanks! Looks like the logo is a sticker and the rest are common parts. This weekend's project will be to see how many of these I can put together from my inventory :)
  • shikadishikadi TRU AlumniMember Posts: 83
    autolycus said:
    Any word on whether these will ever be (officially) available outside Asia? (US specifically?) 
    Safe to say they won't be available in North America. Toys R Us Canada is mostly alive and well and they didn't get these.
  • DoktorLDoktorL Member Posts: 79
    Hi,
    if anyone else is interested in building these sets you can follow the link given above
    for the instructions.
    If you scroll down to the last comment by Abd El (27th September 2019), he gives a list of all parts needed. At least here in the UK, you can order about half of the parts from Lego [email protected] using Pick-A-Brick, the others, apart from one, using Bricks & Pieces. The missing one, a round plate 1x1 with hole in earth green can be replaced by a different colour. Of course, you can also use Bricklink or similar. Using Lego [email protected] the parts for one set of four vignettes will cost about £50.
    Thank you a lot to VJ Gamer for the instructions and Abd El for the parts list!

Toc13