Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] For sale: #40107 Winter Skating Scene $2.99

rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,288
Hi all!
I've listed #40107 Winter Skating Scene on Amazon for $2.99 + shipping.
Next lowest price is $16.01 on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KBSIKBG

I'm looking to meet the sales quota to be eligible to sell during the holidays, so offering these for a steal.
I'll be posting different sets each day, and will be happy to combine shipping and refund surplus shipping charges, but if you understand my goal, those will be multiple transactions. Cheers!

Comments

• Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,619
    edited October 10
    @rocao, edit - found the listing. 

If I buy multiples, I assume it needs to be separate charges to help you with your quota? How will shipping then be refunded?
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 651
    @rocao, edit - found the listing. 

If I buy multiples, I assume it needs to be separate charges to help you with your quota? How will shipping then be refunded?
    Look under "other buying options". It's the top listing. 
  • LTL_AFoLLTL_AFoL Member Posts: 7
    @racao, I ordered one and will be on the lookout for your other listings when you put them up.  If you aren't getting other orders in, let me know and I may be able to place more orders.
  • panchox1panchox1 ColoradoMember Posts: 56
    I ordered the one you posted  yesterday and would like to order this one too. Waiting to hear back from you on how the shipping will work. Like @Switchfoot55 has asked. 
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,288
    hi all, I can refund shipping charges on subsequent orders to reflect the actual cost of shipping.
    Switchfoot55
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 823
    Did everyone receive their refunds for their shipping charges?  I ordered 6 items on Oct. 11 and was told by @rocao that I'd be refunded for the shipping difference but haven't heard anything from him since.  I don't want to bother him if he is going through something as this is a minor issue.  
    Bumblepants