Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

US - For sale/trade - 10237 Tower of Orthanc - complete with box

KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 507
edited October 5 in Marketplace
I have been needing some room for other themes, so I’m selling my Tower of Orthanc.   I sell lots of Lego on eBay but I’m getting weary of all the fees.  It is complete with the box, all minifigures, and manuals.  I’m probably more interested in a sale, but can entertain trade offers also ( #75181 is on my wanted list).  

I have it listed on eBay at 199 plus shipping but will do 180 plus shipping here. 

I’ll also pack the set and box well to avoid damage during shipping.  Let me know if you are interested and I can provide more pics.  
Thanks!

FowlerBrickssnowhitie

Comments

• KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 507
    Had a couple of nibbles on eBay but thought I’d bump it here first- open to trades (Fabuland, Elves, rocket ride promo, Ninjago— really I’m pretty undiscriminating I suppose...🙂)
    One last bump before I let it go on eBay- I can go $170 plus shipping... let me know
    Item has sold - please close this thread @drdavewatford @Huw - Thanks!
    SumoLegoFowlerBricks