Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Finding sets with stickers

Addicted2OxygenAddicted2Oxygen Somewhere behind all the boxes of LegoMember Posts: 317
Is there a way of finding which sets I own have stickers? 

Then ideally getting that list into bricklink so I can buy spares.

Looking at the inventories of sets it appears that stickers are not shown. I assume this is because Lego does not supply them in their lists.

Also there are no tags to indicate if a set has stickers. 

Thanks

Comments

• KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 473
    edited October 5
    @Addicted2Oxygen

If you look at the top of the page on the “parts” tab of the set in question you will see  “view inventory at Bricklink”... if you click this it will bring up the set’s part list (including stickers) at Bricklink...for example

• Addicted2OxygenAddicted2Oxygen Somewhere behind all the boxes of LegoMember Posts: 317
    @KungFuKenny thanks. 

Looks like I can get a list of set numbers from brickset, and generate bricklink URLs. Then I may be able to automate loading pages and searching for the word sticker.....
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,934
    You are probably not far off if you just assume they all do.

The good thing about BL inventories in this case is that stickers are at the top.

Addicted2Oxygen
  • vizzitorvizzitor IrelandMember Posts: 233
    edited October 9
    Another option would be to create an account on Basebrick.com and import your set list from Brickset. On that site, you can view all your parts but the best bit is you can filter by category and one of the categories is 'Stickers'.

I find that site really useful for checking types of parts I have in my sets.
    Addicted2OxygenMaffyDKeilup
  • Addicted2OxygenAddicted2Oxygen Somewhere behind all the boxes of LegoMember Posts: 317
    Decided to go down the route of creating the bricklink urls and checking each one. An hour later and all done.

Will check basebrick another time, did not feel like making yet another account at the moment.