Monkey King's tail

jnscoelhojnscoelho PortugalMember Posts: 348
Anyone here got a tail-less Monkey King?

I'd heard some reports of this happening, but from the box I bought all of them had their tail. However, I bought one more from a store and it didn't have the tail...
I contacted LEGO's CS and they said they can't send a replacement tail, that they also receive sealed bling bags and have no replacement parts for what's inside the bags, but that they'd send a new bag that could be, or not, a new Monkey King. But even if it is, it may not have its tail...
I totally understand this excuse by LEGO, but it's a bit disrespectful to the costumer. I mean, I buy the product, it's their fault that the product is incomplete (despite containing several extra parts, like the staff, handle and some other part) and that their quality control sucks, and they tell me that they don't have a way to manufacture tails for a problem that surely they're aware of by now?

Comments

• catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,790
    I've seen people on here have that problem with regular CMFs ordered from [email protected], too - Lego will send you a replacement CMF, and maybe they even sent the same character, but obviously if there's been an issue with that one part being missing from bags in general that doesn't guarantee it won't happen again.