How I delete ACM informations?

LebosteinLebostein GermanyMember Posts: 8
How I remove ACM informations from a set?

Other strange thing: If you delete a set from your collection and you export the ACM Data as CSV, then the information of the deleted set is still listed in the csv...

Comments

• snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,853
    edited October 1
    You are right @Lebostein , it is a bit of a workaround to get them deleted and yes, if you don't delete it manually it will stay in the database.

If you open the set details and you press edit, you won't see a delete button unless the set has actually been deleted.
    So in the 'you own... of this set' you put a zero. Then you open the ACM and press 'edit'. Now there will be a delete button too like this. 

If you previously owned 2 or more and you just lower the number, then this delete will be visible for each 'deleted record'. So for example

And then clicking on edit will give you the possibility to delete.

It is a little bit of a workaround. When I discovered this first time I also had to manually look up all the sets that had been deleted, change the field and then go and delete them. I think I tried with deleting in the ACV and re-importing, but I don't think that worked. Now when I delete a set, I just try to remember.

Hope this helps!
    Astrobricks
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,441
    It's done like this so that you can't wipe out carefully entered ACM info by accidentally un-ticking the 'I Own' box.
    Astrobrickssnowhitie
  • dutchlegofan50dutchlegofan50 Zwolle, NetherlandsMember Posts: 200
    How do you ‘open the ACM’?
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,441
    Enable it first here: https://brickset.com/acm
    dutchlegofan50
  • dutchlegofan50dutchlegofan50 Zwolle, NetherlandsMember Posts: 200
    Thanks!