Technic Pull-Back sets

tefarreltefarrel Member Posts: 49
edited September 22 in Building and Techniques
I have been looking far and wide, but I am just wondering if there's some design that incorporates all 14 of these sets.  I have all of them and I have done their double-up builds (which are fun), but I'd be interested to see what would happen if someone combined them all.
FizyxsnowhitieMr_Cross

Comments

• AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,468
    So, a Technic pull-back Voltron? ;-)
    Fizyxtefarrel560HeliportPyrobugcatwranglerKerregmonkey76
  • tefarreltefarrel Member Posts: 49
    EXACTLY 
    Astrobrickscatwrangler
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,468
    Could one even build something out of Lego that would allow a person to exert the pressure in the right direction to wind up 14 pull-back motors?
    Mynatt
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,853
    I've not seen anything like it, but if you end up trying it out, let us know how you get on!
    Mr_CrossFizyx
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,799
    Could one even build something out of Lego that would allow a person to exert the pressure in the right direction to wind up 14 pull-back motors?
    I tried something similar with the Chima speedorz. These are a bit harder than the pullbacks as you have to rip the cord, and I could just about get three going at the same time. Even so, I'd like to see someone try to do 14 pullback motors at once.
    Fizyx
  • alaskaguyalaskaguy Member Posts: 333
    edited September 23
    Maybe you could use a bunch of Power Functions motors and some serious gearing design to pull it back (:
  • CyberdragonCyberdragon Maryland, U.S.AMember Posts: 378
    edited September 30
    You could get enough gearing to wind them up by hand with a crank like a big clockwork mechanism. Definately add some sort of catch that you have to release as I'm not sure how much force could be unleashed but you'd definately want to control it.
  • catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,790
    I really hope you do this and make a video!