Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Cannot Signup

CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
edited January 2012 in Brickset.com
Hello. To comment on the forum, I connect using my Facebook account. But I want to do more like Add my sets and make wanted list etc. But whenever I try to Sign up, it gives an Error message and error page.

Comments

• OdinduskOdindusk Member Posts: 763
    I believe those are separate accounts. There's a forum login, and a "brickset tools" login. Unless I'm going crazy. (Very likely).
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,458
    I had to put a block on people signing up from Pakistan and India due to a very high level of people doing so to spam the site.

I've just signed up on your behalf so an email should be on its way to you.
  • CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
    @Odindusk, :-D

@Huw, thanks a lot. I did get an email but username was Coolspash, and I wanted Coolsplash.
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401
    Due to recent events, we've had to ration the letter "L" so you're only allowed 1. ;o) Just kidding...
  • CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
    Uhhh I still didn't get an email with the correct username i.e. Coolsplash :)
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,458
    Sorry, I've corrected it. The password remains the same.