Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Wanted - Emerald Night (UK)

richoricho Member Posts: 3,795
edited January 2012 in Marketplace
Hi,

Bit of a long shot, but has anybody got a MISB copy of Emerald Night they are willing to trade? (UK only).

Not interested in paying silly ebay prices, but would be happy to do a fair trade if I have a set somebody is after.

Richo

Comments

• richoricho Member Posts: 3,795
    bump! still looking for a trade in UK.

I have a MISB lego 8219 At-At I could offer that I have not got around to opening.......yet!

richo
  • johnsbricksjohnsbricks Member Posts: 210
    do you mean 8129? any other large sets you have for trade or 2 medium ones? (i do have an extra EN possibly for trade although the potential resale prices are attractive)
    Hi,
    sorry, yes 8129. I bought it several months back but never got round to making it as I had so many other sets to make. Was planning to open, but am keeping MISB in case I can get a trade. Should have bought EN a while back, I remember agonising in the Lego store in Milton Keynes betwene that and MMV, and went for MMV.
    8129 is also retired now.
    rich
    I also have a few of the Kingdoms sets as yet unopened ready to be made (queuing up behind other stuff) lol
    Took me a while to find the King's Castle, but got there in the end!
  • choob99choob99 Member Posts: 147
    Not to hijack your post but I'm looking for an EN in the US if anyone can help me out, and I can pay for it
    edited January 2012
    @ choob99,

this is no use to me. lol!! Good luck though!

final bump before I give up and just buy the Maersk train as a replacement.

I do still have the 8129 set if anybody is interested in this.
    rich
  • choob99choob99 Member Posts: 147
    @richo what is your price for 8129? I don't know if the shipping to the US would be prohibitive of me buying it
    hi,
    I think unfortunately it's just too big to ship to US, therefore realistically I am hoping for trade in UK, or I guess possible sale, although I did plan to open & build it!
    rich