Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS (UK): Road plates

CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,482
I have a quantity of road plates. These are all in excellent condition, AFOL used for display only and not actually played with. So no stress marks, damaged studs, etc.

The lot comprises:

and two plain green:

and a bright green:

That's 15 baseplates in total and I'm looking for £40 ONO including postage within UK.

I might split, but priority will go for the lot at once.

Comments

• gelkstergelkster MN, USAMember Posts: 559
    Do you have a USA contact to use as a "middle man"?
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,482
    edited September 2019
    No, these are heavy so international postage is likely be cost prohibitive, compared to their value.
    SumoLego
    Any interest before they go to ebay?
    £35 for all of them, until 6pm tonight.
    dmcc0
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,817
    (What happens at 6:00pm?)
    gelkster
    SumoLego said:
    (What happens at 6:00pm?)

They went into the ebay pile.

SumoLego
  • gelkstergelkster MN, USAMember Posts: 559
    They turn into brick separator tools.
    I sure hope not. I have a couple of hundred of those already.

Having checked some past sales, road plates are doing very well on UK ebay recently. One lot containing the same ten grey ones I was selling went for £42 plus postage a couple of days ago. So I'll wait until they do £1 selling fees again and try there.
  • DB361DB361 UKMember Posts: 242
    CCC said:
    I sure hope not. I have a couple of hundred of those already.

Having checked some past sales, road plates are doing very well on UK ebay recently. One lot containing the same ten grey ones I was selling went for £42 plus postage a couple of days ago. So I'll wait until they do £1 selling fees again and try there.
    I got an e-mail for the £1 selling fees being active from this morning for the weekend, not sure if they do it across all users or are user specific.

If I was a bit better off with money at the moment I'd have happily had them off your hands, but alas real life does get in the way at times.
    DB361 said:

I got an e-mail for the £1 selling fees being active from this morning for the weekend, not sure if they do it across all users or are user specific.
    Yeah, I got the same message about an hour ago.
  • dmcc0dmcc0 Nae far fae AberdeenMember Posts: 777
    ^I didn't get the email, but there's a big banner in the app to activate.  I've sold quite a few bits on ebay recently, and the offer seems to come up every 2 weeks at the moment.  
  • GeordiePaulGeordiePaul Glastonbury, CT, USAMember Posts: 599
    If only you were in the US. We just bought a house and I’ve been allocated a Lego room, so my dream of starting a layout is about to happen. I’m going to need a LOT of baseplates. Oh well, best of luck selling them. You shouldn’t have any trouble getting a good price for them I think :-)
    SumoLego