Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

FS (UK): Road plates

CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,707
I have a quantity of road plates. These are all in excellent condition, AFOL used for display only and not actually played with. So no stress marks, damaged studs, etc.

The lot comprises:

and two plain green:

and a bright green:

That's 15 baseplates in total and I'm looking for £40 ONO including postage within UK.

I might split, but priority will go for the lot at once.

Comments

• gelkstergelkster MN, USAMember Posts: 477
    Do you have a USA contact to use as a "middle man"?
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,707
    edited September 10
    No, these are heavy so international postage is likely be cost prohibitive, compared to their value.
    SumoLego
    Any interest before they go to ebay?
    £35 for all of them, until 6pm tonight.
    dmcc0
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,856
    (What happens at 6:00pm?)
    gelkster
    SumoLego said:
    (What happens at 6:00pm?)

They went into the ebay pile.

SumoLego
  • gelkstergelkster MN, USAMember Posts: 477
    They turn into brick separator tools.
    I sure hope not. I have a couple of hundred of those already.

Having checked some past sales, road plates are doing very well on UK ebay recently. One lot containing the same ten grey ones I was selling went for £42 plus postage a couple of days ago. So I'll wait until they do £1 selling fees again and try there.
  • DB361DB361 UKMember Posts: 201
    CCC said:
    I sure hope not. I have a couple of hundred of those already.

Having checked some past sales, road plates are doing very well on UK ebay recently. One lot containing the same ten grey ones I was selling went for £42 plus postage a couple of days ago. So I'll wait until they do £1 selling fees again and try there.
    I got an e-mail for the £1 selling fees being active from this morning for the weekend, not sure if they do it across all users or are user specific.

If I was a bit better off with money at the moment I'd have happily had them off your hands, but alas real life does get in the way at times.
    DB361 said:

I got an e-mail for the £1 selling fees being active from this morning for the weekend, not sure if they do it across all users or are user specific.
    Yeah, I got the same message about an hour ago.
  • dmcc0dmcc0 Nae far fae AberdeenMember Posts: 722
    ^I didn't get the email, but there's a big banner in the app to activate.  I've sold quite a few bits on ebay recently, and the offer seems to come up every 2 weeks at the moment.  
  • GeordiePaulGeordiePaul Glastonbury, CT, USAMember Posts: 494
    If only you were in the US. We just bought a house and I’ve been allocated a Lego room, so my dream of starting a layout is about to happen. I’m going to need a LOT of baseplates. Oh well, best of luck selling them. You shouldn’t have any trouble getting a good price for them I think :-)
    SumoLego