Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

(Ireland) Wanted - 40351 Brickheadz Ghost

Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 483
Missed out on the Ghost and would like to get it...

So if anybody has one to spare... :-)

Comments

• stevenzhangstevenzhang Member Posts: 409
    Indeed what happened to Ghost brickheadz, isn’t it just released?
  • sonatine01sonatine01 Daventry, EnglandMember Posts: 492
    It doesn’t show up on the UK Lego site even as sold out. Any idea when and where these were available @Muftak1 ? Wondered if they might  be at Legoland or LDCs that someone might be able to pick one up for you ?
  • Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 483
    They had been on [email protected] but went to temporarily out of stock, and then disappeared. 
    @Muftak1 are you still looking for this ? My Ma has gone to the Legoshop in MK today to try and grab me one. I’ve asked her to grab a couple of spares if they have any at all but I’m not sure with postage and packing to Ireland it’d be worth it to you ? Give me a PM if you’re interested though.
    Should add that apparently it’s just supply issues and they should be available soon again but it’s the usual source of info so not sure how true it is.
  • RogerKirkRogerKirk BrightonMember Posts: 343
    Should add that apparently it’s just supply issues and they should be available soon again but it’s the usual source of info so not sure how true it is.
    Was that the Lego store people saying they should be available again soon?

Looking to get one too, but not feeling like paying the £27 on ebay for a set if Lego will sell them again.
    @RogerKirk yeah Lego employee. Milton Keynes had stock today but I won’t know how many until tomorrow.
    RogerKirkLego_Star
  • RogerKirkRogerKirk BrightonMember Posts: 343
    @RogerKirk yeah Lego employee. Milton Keynes had stock today but I won’t know how many until tomorrow.
    Thanks for mentioning this yesterday. I went in to the Brighton Lego store day and they had some (didn't have any yesterday). Looks like they had at least 10 out in the shop.
    sonatine01Lego_Star
  • DoktorLDoktorL Member Posts: 56
    Just chatted to a lovely guy from Lego Customer Service, he said "I know we do expect it back, as Halloween as not even come yet, so I would say probably back around first of October". I hope he is right and have decided to wait and not to pay a fortune on the secondary market.

drdavewatfordFizyxMuftak1
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,519
    They had the Ghost in Watford store yesterday. Not with the other seasonal Brickheadz but near the front of the he store. Looks really cool. 
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 224
    @Muftak1 I have a couple Ghosts coming in a shipment this weekend but I checked and the cheapest shipping I could find from here to Ireland was around $20 -- might be best to wait and see if it comes back in stock on your side of the Atlantic
    Looks like it is available again at [email protected], at least I saw it on the UK page.
  • Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 483
    Typical - I placed an order on Sunday - and it wasn't available.

And now its up on the Irish page too.

Good grief!
    But you've got the freebie now!
    DoktorL said:
    But you've got the freebie now!
    True... But not the ghost! :-)
    Chanced my arm and got onto Lego CS and explained the situation (placed the order when set was OOS but next day came back in stock) and the person I was on with made an order for me for the Ghost BH and waived the shipping fee.

Absolutely fantastic customer service!