Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hello all Lego lovers :)

Hi all,

Looking forward to joining in on the forum :)

I love Lego and everything about it, started reselling Lego about a year ago and it’s gone amazing. Better than I could ever imagine in fact!

I recently started a Facebook group for Lego. I know there are a few out there already but this one will be different by bringing structure, themed days, competitions and all the Lego deals on the internet in one place.

I am not sure if I would be breaching any rules posting a link to it on here so I won’t unless someone confirms :)

Matt

FowlerBricksM1J0E

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,023
    I recently started a Facebook group for Lego. I know there are a few out there already but this one will be different by bringing structure, themed days, competitions and all the Lego deals on the internet in one place.
    Brickset already has it's own facebook group, and has much of what you are offering on the frontpage, along with amazon deals and so on, and user-found deals in the forum.

PJ76uk
  • truck730truck730 Member Posts: 232
    Not sure I'm a lego lover but I sure do love lego, good luck with Your group -can't check You out but not U.K.based so might not attract me ,it's good to be in a LUG though