Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Hello all from Kansas

HasafHasaf KansasMember Posts: 1
I didn't start as an AFOL however, teaching robotics was added to my list of duties at the school where I work. I needed to be able to quickly help students with assembly and contraptions. As such, I needed to increase my Lego-fu.

At this point, I have built quite a few modular buildings, some Star Wars, and a few Techniques kits. I find that I like the modular buildings the best. I have several "on permanent display" in my classroom and a few in other teachers rooms eg. a Language Arts teacher is very into Harry Potter, so the displays related to that universe have gone to her room).

As states, Hello All.
BumblepantsCymbelineeggshenM1J0E

Comments

• truck730truck730 Member Posts: 211
    Welcome Hasaf You've got all the perks -space to display ,fellow afols at hand, incorporated into Your job and could You possibly get the school to write off some costs as materials , I'm my job the perk is i find the thrown out lego and sometimes it'd be better if I left it to die