Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

(US-WW) FS: Massive Lord of the Rings Helm's Deep Collection- 20,000 pieces, 1,500 Minifigures

samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,253
Hi All,

I had to take down Helm's Deep for a recent move. It's now sadly just sitting in several large boxes. I've recently come to the conclusion that I may not be able to display my Helm's Deep for at least the next 5 years as work takes me all across the continent. Therefore, I'm toying with the idea of selling the entire collection off.

This post is merely to gauge some interest and see what people may be interested in- the buildings, the pieces, the minifigures, etc.. This took YEARS of collecting and many, many thousands of dollars to assemble. I'm of course willing to split it up, but not to sell you two Uruk-Hai.

Pieces: 20,000- 16,130 in Kevin's build and a few thousand from what I've added. The final part, part 5, is not included. I've never had a chance to build it. 
Uruk Hai: 1,300
Rohirim Swordsmen: 75
Rohirm Archers: 89
Rohirm Villagers: 29
Kings: 2
Elves: 1
Dwarves: 1

Pictures are below.

My 5,000 piece Golden Hall of Edoras is also for sale.

If you have any interest, shoot me a message. Let's talk!

ReesesPiecesLittleLoriFizyxFireheartrichotallblocktoopxchrisSwitchfoot55Mynatt

Comments

• PhoneboothPhonebooth USMember Posts: 1,422
    Dropping a pm soon.
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 805
    Oh wow!!!
  • sklambsklamb speaker of American EnglishMember Posts: 481
    That is an utterly amazing layout! (I can't possibly afford it, and even if I could I'd have no place to put it, so I'm not interested in buying any of it--but that doesn't mean I'm not interested in looking at it, and marveling!)
    dmcc0
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,856
    Any chance you can post a couple of pics of Edoras?
    Fizyx
  • Isocleas2Isocleas2 ArizonaMember Posts: 9
    Very impressive, inspires me to build more.
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 510
    samiam391 said:

I'm of course willing to split it up, but not to sell you two Uruk-Hai.

What kind of assjack would try to only buy two figures out of such an impressive ensemble? That's just absurd!

Anyhow, can I get three? And a horse? :p

Brainsluggedgmonkey76
  • tallblocktootallblocktoo CanadaMember Posts: 497
    Sorry also not here to buy but to marvel. That first image is amazing!  When fully set up that is very impressive!  
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,707
    edited September 2
    samiam391 said:

Uruk Hai: 1,300
    Rohirim Swordsmen: 75
    Rohirm Archers: 89
    Rohirm Villagers: 29
    Kings: 2
    Elves: 1
    Dwarves: 1

Are you a fan of the book rather than the movies?

Lovely set-up, it is a shame it is being broken down.
    pxchris
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 507
    Exceptionally impressive.

Depending on how your interest goes, I would certainly be interested in some minifigures, but I'm not sure how small of lots you're going to end up wanting to break down to.
  • truck730truck730 Member Posts: 211
    Wouldn't take much to go GoT on this. Maybe a museum could handle it and maybe make a small but of money too